Annual Giving Drive
Our Annual Giving Drive is our primary fundraiser and we very much appreciate any support you can give. All money raised during this drive supports our academic and social/emotional programs at Leigh. To see a full list of where we have spent donations in past years, click here. Funding priorities for the upcoming year are focused on supporting our students and staff during distance learning and include:
- Professional Development (training programs for teachers, in particular related to distance learning)
- Mental health support for our students (online tools, counseling etc)
- Student engagement (supporting new programs to help engage our students as they learn remotely)
- Distance Learning Support (for teachers, staff and students)
- Teacher grants (funding for materials and resources requested by individual teachers)
- Teacher & staff appreciation (welcome back tokens of appreciation, snacks/drinks in staff room etc)
- Campus beautification (creating a welcoming environment for our students for when they return to campus)
Donations can be made online or by check. All donations are greatly appreciated!
- To donate BY CHECK, make check payable to Leigh Home & School Club. Mail to: Leigh Home & School Club, 5210 Leigh Ave, San Jose, CA 95124.
- To donate ONLINE, complete form below and donate using PayPal.
ONLINE DONATION FORM
Leigh High School Home and School Club is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Tax ID # is 77-0199809. All donations are tax-deductible.