Leigh High School, San Jose
Grad Night 2023
Note: Information for Grad Night 2024 coming soon!
This is a safe, sober event exclusively for the entire class of 2023. It will be the Ultimate Grad Party!
- Graduation Night – Thursday, June 1st
- Plan your family celebrations accordingly.
- Students must take luxury coach buses to and from the Boardwalk! This is a Safe and Sober event and no students will be allowed to drive on their own and meet the group.
- The Boardwalk is open from 10pm-2am. Seniors will check in at 8:30pm @Leigh to board the buses for a 9:00 pm departure.
- The current plan is for Leigh seniors to leave at 1 am to load the buses and depart the Boardwalk based on feedback from previous participants that staying until 2 am was too long after the rides close at midnight (due to city ordinances).
Tickets – SOLD OUT
- Tickets are $150. Purchase now. Each ticket must be purchased individually so that we can get the contact information for each student as well as the required waivers.
- Through March 31st you can buy an individual ticket for $150. April 1st prices GO UP! So get your tickets early!
- Grad Night will include Unlimited rides on PIrate’s Ship, Undertow Roller Coaster, Bumper Cars, Double Shot and Shockwave (rides close at midnight due to city ordinances), Laser tag, Mini-golf, Arcade games, and Table games. There will also be an awesome DJ Dance Party and Karaoke. Plus a Henna Artist, Air Brush Tattoos and a Caricaturist for take-home memories.
- There will be Pizza and unlimited soft drinks, plus each student will get $20 in Boardwalk Food bucks that they can use at Boardwalk concession stands.
- We have several fundraisers planned:
- We will have an Online Auction for reserved parking and seating at graduation.
- Selling Custom Lawn signs for Leigh Graduates
- Soliciting Donations– We are asking for donations when purchasing your ticket. Consider donating the price or partial price of a ticket as a scholarship for other Leigh seniors who may need our help to enjoy this celebration.