Avoid letting your hair go down the drain. That is the number one reason showers and sinks clog. Consider putting a hair trap in your tub or shower and clean often.
- Clean your drain using a small plastic “snake” you can buy at the hardware store if this is a hair clog. Click here to purchase on Amazon.
- You can also close the drain plug , fill the sink with really hot water, lift the drain cover and let water down. Do this 3 times.
- Use baking soda, vinegar and hot water. View video.
- If all else fails, use a drain plunger.
- Do not use drano or drain cleaner, these damage pipes and can hurt you.
- If none of these work, call your landlord