LONGHORN STAMPEDE RACE INFORMATION
- $100 for a family (5 members, max of 2 adults)
- $40 for adults through March 31 / $45 April 1 to May 19 / $50 on race day
- $20 for students / $25 on race day
- Free for children 4 & Under
Order by midnight May 4th to be guaranteed a T-shirt.
Online registration closes midnight May 19th.
Registration available on the day of the race at Leigh.
You can register and pickup up your race packet (bib, t-shirt, etc) on Thursday, May 18th, and Friday, May 19th, 5:00pm – 7:00 pm
Location: Sports Basement, 1875 S. Bascom Ave, Campbell.
Note that any registration after May 4th is not guaranteed a t-shirt.
Packet Pick up also on race day, starting at 7:30am
7:30 a.m. Registration/Packet/Pick-Up
8:45 a.m. Warm-Up
9:00 a.m. 5K Start
10:00 a.m. Awards and Post-Race Celebration
The course starts on Los Gatos Almaden Road, and heads due East, parallel to the school, before heading off into the local neighborhood. The last 1/2 mile is back on campus, with the last 100 meters passing by the theatre and gym before finishing in the quad. Starting location: 5210 Leigh Ave, San Jose, CA 95124
- Top three male and female overall finishers
- Top male and female in the following age groups: 6 and under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Participants are invited to come in costume! Dress up and have fun. Register your costume on race day – prizes will be awarded for the following categories:
- Best Overall Costume
- Best “Twins”
- Best Team (or Group) – 3 or more people
- Best Teacher
- Best Alumni
- Best Individual 10 and under
- Best Individual 11 and older
The Longhorn Stampede would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. All proceeds from the Stampede directly benefit all of the students at Leigh High School.
Questions? email: [email protected]